Last updated September 1, 2018
You agree to enter into this Agreement when you visit our website or register as a customer with Better Globe AS. We use the term customer for anyone who places a purchase with our website. As used in this Agreement, „we,“ „BG“ or „Better Globe“ means Better Globe AS, and „you“ means the individual or entity who registers as a customer of Better Globe AS or visits our website.
Any individual or entity that wants to become a customer or visits our website must accept this Agreement’s terms without change. BY CHECKING THE „PURCHASE TERMS & CONDITIONS“ AND BY BECOMING A CUSTOMER OF BG, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ALL SPECIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE.
User Account, Password, and Security
To complete your registration as a customer of BG, you will need to provide your name, company or organization name if applicable, email address, mobile number, country, and preferred language. You also need your password to sign in after your account registration is done. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and all activities under your password or account. You need to protect against unauthorized access to your computer. Be sure to sign out when you finish using a shared computer.
You agree to (a) immediately notify Better Globe of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security, and (b) to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. BG cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
You acknowledge and agree that you will not use any information from the Site or publish anything to the Site in a way that would be damaging to Better Globe’s public reputation or that of its employees, board members, shareholders, agents, or solution partners.
Additionally, you acknowledge that if you choose to publish any content from BG, in a public setting, including on the Internet, in a way which disparages BG, BG’s board members, employees, shareholders or partners, Better Globe reserves the right to demand immediate removal of the published content, to furthermore pursue all recourses and remedies available under the law.
Better Globe attempts to be as accurate as possible to provide a compelling user experience. BG does not warrant that the content, image, and video descriptions or other content of this Site is accurate, complete, current, or error-free.
Media and Content Usage
The text, images, videos, audio, news, marks, logomarks, and other content of the BG website („Site Content“) are proprietary to Better Globe or used consistent with the owner’s permission or applicable law or regulation. BG authorizes you to view, download, and print the Site Content subject to the following conditions:
- The Better Globe logo may not be used for any purpose without explicit permission. These images may not be used by persons who are not Better Globe employees or on products, publications, or web pages that are not BG-sponsored. These images may not be used to imply endorsement or support of any external organization, program, effort, or persons.
- Using Site Content for personal websites or commercial purposes is subject to Better Globe AS review and approval.
- You may not remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices, including, without limitation, attribution information, credits, photo courtesy, and copyright notices that have been placed in or near the Site Content by Better Globe.
- Any displays or printouts of the Site Content must be marked „© [insert year of display or printout] Better Globe AS. All rights reserved.“
- Images with copyright imprinted cannot be copied, shared, modified, or used for any purpose outside Better Globe’s website without permission.
- Not copyrighted images can be used for educational, informational or commercial purposes as long as they are not taken out of their context and violated in ways that can harm Better Globe or its partners‘ reputation and sales.
All parties downloading, printing, or using the Site Content in any manner represent and warrant that their use will be consistent with this license and that they will not infringe or violate any other party’s rights or breach any contract with or legal duty to any other parties.
- No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer, or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
- BG may assign its rights and responsibilities hereunder without notice to you.
- These terms and conditions will inure to the benefit of BG’s successors, assigns, and licensees.
- Any heading, caption, or section title contained herein is inserted only as a matter of convenience and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof.
- A party’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of the right or provision.
- BG’s failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive BG’s right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between you and BG, and supersedes all other communications, written or oral, regarding the subject matter herein, the Site and services provided by Better Globe AS.
- You may not modify these terms and conditions.
- BG will attempt to notify you when significant changes are made to this User Agreement, but you should periodically review the most up-to-date version here.
- BG may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms and the associated policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions.
- Nothing in this User Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
- BG does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the Site, and operation of the Site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside BG’s control.
- You agree that BG is a platform and, as such, is not responsible or liable for any Content.
- You use the Site at your own risk.